Questions to Avoid on a First Date:
1. Do you like concerts? I want to take you to a concert. Will you see a concert with me one day?
2. I really like you, and I think you’re perfect, and fit all my qualifications. Do you like me?
3. What do you like about me?
4. Do I meet your qualifications?
5. Am I what you’re looking for?
Things NOT to Say on a First Date:
1. If I plan something, and it doesn’t go my way, I throw a temper tantrum for 5 minutes, then compose myself.
2. You are so gorgeous! (Okay this is a good one, IF you say it only twice in a night. After the tenth time, it kind of loses it’s meaning!)
Questions to Avoid on a Second Date:
1. Oh a movie theater, I like movies, will you see a movie with me one day? (Asked while walking pass a movie theater.)
2. You are so sexy, I so want you right now!
3. Are you going to miss me while I’m on vacation for the next two weeks?
4. Are you going to find someone else and move on by the time I get back?
Things NOT to Say on a Second Date:
1. Please don’t forget about me!
2. I’m going to miss you so much!
Thing’s Never to Call a Girl When You Have Only Been on Two Dates:
Thing’s Never to Say to a Girl When You Have Only Been on Two Dates:
1. I’ll be your R&R. If you want me to be😉
2. I am back in town if u care.😉 lol
3. You like that money honey! (This was after I told him I was too busy with work to date)
After reading this list, you may think these are things I experienced from multiple dates. But nope, this really all came from one person. Apparently I give off a vibe to guys that it is okay to plan our futures together on a first date. Or maybe I just attract crazy men. You might ask why in the world would I give this guy a second date? Well, I didn’t have much of a choice. He pretty much planned our second date while we were still on our first date! Thank goodness both dates involved alcohol. It made all those awkward questions a lot more bearable!